Tuesday, September 13, 2016

UFO Sighting in Maine, USA. Metallic Sphere Accompanied by Another One

Sighting Basics

Case Number 79126
Date of the Sighting 2016-09-13 19:32
Date Submitted 2016-09-13 20:05 (Reported Same Day)
Time Zone America/New York
Source MUFON
Summary, It was very short but I caught it just before it disappeared.
Tags sound ufo
Sighting Location
Region Maine County, United States
Latitude 45.25782
Longitude -69.44272

ufo sightings mufon report
UFO Submitted to MUFON












Sighting Specifics
Viewing Distance 501 Feet - 1 Mile
Altitude 500 Feet or Less
Sighting Duration 00:02:00
Object Features None
Object Flight Path, Path with directional change
Object Shape Sphere

Weather Details
Max Temp 75°F / 23°C Mean
Temp 62°F / 16°C Min
Temp 50°F / 10°C
Max Visibility - Miles / - Kilometres
Mean Visibility - Miles / - Kilometres
Min Visibility - Miles / - Kilometres

Conditions
No Abnormal Weather Conditions
Sighting Statistics
• There have been 481 other sightings in Maine

ufo sightings reported to mufon
UFO Image no2
Sighting Details
I was outside on my porch swing, smoking a cigarette. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a shiny object in the sky. I immediately focused in on it, as there was no vapour trail, nor sound. I watched it moving across the sky, slowly descending. there was no wings, so I zoomed in with my camera to confirm it was not a plane. It seemed that it was getting further and further away and then I lost sight of it because it was going down into the trees. Not even a minute later, a second one appeared with the same exact qualities as the first. It was going in the same direction and descended into the trees as well. I was extremely intrigued as I have witnessed UFOs before, and it's a very interesting thing to think about.

No comments :

Post a Comment