Friday, September 16, 2016

A UFO Caught on Film Flying out of a Wormhole in Clearwater, Florida

Location: Clearwater, FL on Court Street
Date: 08/24/2016
Submitted by Nicholas

Witness report:
I was driving down Court Street on the way back from the grocery store. I called my wife and told her I was taking a picture of the beautiful skyline while on the phone and so I did. A couple of blocks down (16 seconds later), the sky opens up and a blurry round object emerges. Looked like some kind of wormhole with a UFO flying out of it or like a bubble opening up in the sky. When it opened up at first, it looked like someone parachuting and even in plain vision the object was blurry. Looking at both the phone and the sky back and forth, I started yelling to my wife “UFO!” and I snapped the picture. Literally all of this happened within 30 seconds of phoning my spouse about the skyline. The filenames display the date and time of the photos taken, so you can notice there’s a 16 second interval between the 2 photos taken.

florida-ufo alien sighting
Florida UFO Sighting

No comments :

Post a Comment